Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

Im living in the uk for 23 years would like to apply for uk

Hi im living in the uk for 23 years would like to apply for uk passport Im living in the uk for 23 years would like to apply for uk passport i have indefinite stay in uk
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Hi i am living in the uk for 23 year have a indefinite stay visa would like to apply for British passport how can u help
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have been living in the uk for 23

Welcome to JA. I’m Vineet, a UK qualified & practicing Solicitor and I will be dealing with your case today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No

You can apply for Naturalisation, provided other requirements are being met-

prove you were in the UK exactly 5 years before the day the Home Office receives your application

prove your knowledge of English, Welsh or Scottish Gaelic

have passed the life in the UK test

intend to continue living in the UK

be of good character -

You can apply online for Naturalisation by clicking on following web link-

https://www.gov.uk/apply-citizenship-indefinite-leave-to-remain/how-to-apply

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you help me get a British passport

You have to apply for Naturalisation first, after that you can apply for a British passport

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If that answers your question, Kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of your screen before you leave JA today,

Please don`t forget to rate the answer before you leave JA today

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please cancel my account with your company don't whan to pay £50 monthly

Please note, I do not have any control over payment issues/refund or cancellation requests.

you can contact Just Answer`s Customers team for the cancellation request, by emailing at***@******.***

I assist with the answers.

If that answers your question, May I politely remind you to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of your screen before you leave JA today, so that I could get credited for my time.