Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I have some questions about my old passport, england, Yes,

I have some questions about my old passport
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: england
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Please do let me know how I can assist you.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello, I am from Albania and I been in Uk for around 3 years-when I came here in Uk illegal Borden forces catches me inside in lorry but because I was 17 years old I had the right to stay in Uk, and they took my albanian passport but now I have few months I have Visa and I need my old passport back to go out of country for holiday
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don’t know how to get it back
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

You can request the Passport back using the link I have enclosed herewith;

https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned

Kindly note that they will only return the Passport if the Passport is valid.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you so much for your help

Please do accept my answer in order for Just Answer to credit me for the advise I have provided you with today.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello could you please let me know how I can get my Albanian passport back from the Home Office as it was taken off me when i entered UK
I would like to know if they keep these passports? And if I can contact someone to get it back
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is because I tried to complete the form which you have send to me but they don’t give me the right option how to get it back.

You need to click on the option that you wish to withdraw the application. That is the form I use to obtain my clients documents back when the Home office have retained their Passports even though an application has been decided.

Kind Regards