How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2329
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

Am making a Home Office Data Subject Access, one of the

This answer was rated:

Hello,Am making a Home Office Data Subject Access, one of the mandatory documents are:
"Written confirmation that your passport is a ‘true likeness’ of you."How can i provide this letter if the home office has my passport in an ongoing application?Thanks

Hi How can I help?

I will read your question and respond

Do you have any other form of identification apart from a passport?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
a provisional driving licence

This will also be sufficient - but you must get a send a certified copy of this and witnessed by a Solicitor.

Driving licence would be acceptable form of identification - also let the home office now that your original passport is with them.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is this can be any solicitor?
- Is this a paid service or it will be free?

Yes it can and normally costs £5.00-£10.00

Lawyer21 and 2 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Perfect. Thank you so much :)

Thank you for your question today