How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tamari SL Your Own Question
Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 981
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Tamari SL is online now

Citizen who has granted indefinite leave in the UK since 28

This answer was rated:

Hi ,Im Swedish citizen who has granted indefinite leave in the UK since 28 May 2019... Im applying now for British citizenship but I found some of difficulties in answering some details which I can not remember like how many times and dates of departure and arrivals to Uk
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: IM Sweddish and living in UK for 6 years and have indefinit leave
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the citizenship application?
Customer: yes but they do not heleped me because they asking lot of money
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: how can I fill in the form the precise date while i cant remember IM 74 years old

Good afternoon and thanks for your question today.

Travel dates for the last 5 years is important because if you have been outside the UK a lot then you may not qualify for naturalisation

Those who are not married to a British citizen need to show that they have not been absent from the UK for more than 450 days during the five year residence period.

also, applicant cannot have been outside the UK for more than 90 days in the 12 months up to the date of their application.

Tamari SL and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can show my attend dates to my Gp and hospitals but the absence days I can not remember and if i leave these answer on the form the system reject it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, you can not leave it blank as it will affect your application. Do you remember dates roughly?

Thanks for accepting the call. I will be giving you a call shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok im still waitng for your call
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi TamariI dont know there is another step for my question and realy I need you to tell me what to do because I have allready payed for the inquari ? thank youmy tel:***********ILHAM KHALIL AHMED

Please let me know what additional questions you have and I am happy to help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have finished my question and thank you

Thank you