How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2162
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

Leave to remain expire 04/08/20 How can I renew

This answer was rated:

Leave to remain expire 04/08/20
How can I renew

Hi How can I help?

I will read your question and respond

Which visa are you looking to review?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Residence permit

Spouse - 5 year route?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
From 14:02:18
Expired 04:08:20

The earliest you can apply for extension of stay - is 28 days before

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I just need to renew I have 3 British kids

Your current visa was granted for 2.5 years

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How much it cost

You can use the above link to apply for further leave to remain in the UK on the basis of your family life - namely your 3 British children as I understand

The Home Office visa fee is £1,033, plus £19.20 and £1,000 towards the Immigration Health Surcharge.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
if I want you to do it for me how much total

On Justanswer we cannot have a client-lawyer relationship. This is a information site. I can send you a link to find a solicitor to assist you

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you

Most welcome

Before you go,

I would be grateful if you will give me a positive rating by clicking on the above stars and press submit. I would appreciate it

The purpose of the rating is to continue to assist other customers and continue to provide a high level of service on Justanswer.

You would need to click on where it says Rating - click on the stars and press submit. This is also how we are credited for our time with Justanswer. Thank you

Lawyer21 and 2 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you