How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 660
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

I am not an immigrant. I want to ask a question to do with

This answer was rated:

I am not an immigrant. I want to ask a question to do with losing a passport which belonged to MY DEADHUSBAND
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I havenothing todo with immigration. i just want to find out about a British Passport of someone dead which I hve lost. I need one as I am a wife and women have to have everything from their husband
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No I haven;t I want facts straight from the horese's mouth
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Facts Husband died in 2015. Have passport still but with corners cut. Passport was in spare room drawer but no longer there. I have house in Spain and have a problem. Cannot proceed without my husband's passport and mine which is being renewed at this moment The problem is my husband's passport Do I really need one for a dead person


If a person has passed away you will not be able to obtain a copy of the Passport due to data protection. You should be able to provide his death certificate or any other documentation such as his Bank Statements or bills if they require evidence of his residency.

Kind Reagard

Immigration Warrior and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you