Tamari Kokrashvili
Tamari Kokrashvili, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  OISC, LLB (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law
105993163

After I submitted for Tier 2 extension, I recieved a penalty

Hi,After I submitted for Tier 2 extension, I recieved a penalty charge notice(pcn), issue date was after application date, for using bus lane which paid it.My biometrics have not been collected yet, and still I can attach whatever documents I want to the application, even I can not change the application form.Should I attach this to my application? Abd write a cover letter for that?Best wishes,

Good morning and thanks for your question today.

Penalty change notice will not affect your application and there is no need of mentioning it even.

I hope I have helped, I would appreciate if you can provide a positive rating as it is crucial for me to maintain my services as it stands now.

Thanks in advance!

Fixed Penalty Notices (such as speeding or parking tickets) do not form part of a person’s
criminal record and will not be considered in the caseworker’s assessment of character unless
either:
• the person has failed to pay and there were criminal proceedings as a result
• the person has received numerous fixed penalty notices""

either:

Thanks in advance!