Tamari Kokrashvili
Tamari Kokrashvili, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  OISC, LLB (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law
105993163

I have questions about voluntary leave, in the UK, nothing,

Hi, I have questions about voluntary leave
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: in the UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Boyfriend entered the UK illegally and I am on a tier 4 student visa. I would like to take him with me once I complete my studies

Good morning. Please clarify your question and I am happy to assist you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hi, just wondering will my response be public?

It was nice to speak to you. Good luck

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hi Tamari, thank you for all your help. I started a voluntary return request on the UK government website, and I was looking through the application to see what information I need to provide to prepare the application. However, as I was looking through, I stupidly submitted the form on accident because it gives me a "save and continue" option instead of submit. Would this cause me any trouble?

Did you complete all the details of your boyfriend and you submitted already to the Home Office?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks for your response Tamari, I have contacted the home office service to resolve my issue :)

No Problem, Have a nice day

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hi Tamari,As I have explained previously, I sent the voluntary return request yesterday on behalf of my boyfriend by accident. We don't intend to leave the UK just yet, as I have another year of study and we would like to stay together. I intended to gather information to prepare documents and other requirements for next year but accidentally sent it in. I contacted the home office yesterday stating this submission was a mistake and requested to withdraw it. When the home office called me back, I was told that they couldn't speak to me about the issue even though I filled out the form on behalf of my partner and would have to speak to him. But they informed me that there wouldn't be a return case for him because the application is incomplete.Is there any chance that the home office would order a deportation because of this? I'm very concerned about my mistake

Good afternoon. To be honest, the mistake you made does not sound good. If Home Office knows your boyfriend's full name and where he leaves this may create problems for him.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Would you be able to advise anything at this time?

What details have you filled in the application form?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
The most significant information was name, address and my phone number

This is the problem I see here. I am very sorry that I can not be very helpful now but If Home Office knows his address they may enforce removal from the country when they wish for.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
If he were to live in a different address would the removal still apply?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
The possibility of removal*

If Home Office does not know address then it is less likely.