LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

Do I apply for an extension to my discretionary leave?

Hi do I apply for an extension to my discretionary leave?

Hello I will help with your query. What visa are you currently on and when does it expire

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
DLR and it expires in October
On what basis where you granted the discretionary leave to remain ? You should renew your visa 28 days before expiry.
You should prove to the Home Office that
your circumstances are compelling on compassionate grounds or are such that they can be granted for renewal. Are you circumstances still the same as your last visa
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok then you will need to provide documents in support of this to show its still the same. You will use FLR FP application form and the current fees are £1,033 home office and £1000 NHS fee please see the attached link how to proceed
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/apply-to-extend-your-stay-in-the-uk-form-flrfp
If I can be of further assistance I am always happy to be help. If there are no further questions if you could please kindly accept the answer and give rating this will be appreciated. Kind regards