Tamari Kokrashvili
Tamari Kokrashvili, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I've got some questions about uk family permid

Customer Question

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  Tamari Kokrashvili replied 18 days ago.

Good morning. How may I help you?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hello I would like to find out about family permit UK one.
Expert:  Tamari Kokrashvili replied 17 days ago.

Sure I am happy to help but please do ask me exactly what you want to know about EEA family permit, I believe?.

If the above is true than you may apply for an EEA family permit if:

• you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
  • you’re the family member of an EEA national, a Swiss national, or an eligible person of Northern Irelan.

There are two different EEA permits and one you should apply depends on your case.

I will send you a link where you will find useful information about EEA family permit but if you still have any questions please use the reply box and I am happy to help.

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit

Before you leave JA today please rate the assistance provided by clicking on the 5 stars button at the top of your screen as this will help improve the service given in the future.