Ask an Immigration Solicitor. Get an Answer ASAP.
Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience.
1. Immigration - if she is dependant on you and you do not want her to remain in the UK you can advise the home office that you are no longer together anthey will curtail her permit and she would be required to leave.
2. If you are tenants as opposed as owners of the property, are you subletting? If so is it with the landlord's permission?
3. What she is doing yes can amount to blackmailing or harassment and you can send to her a Cease and Desist letter and warn her that if she does not stop you will apply for an injunction order against her.
4. If you own the property as opposed to being tenants you can apply for an Occupation Order in Court and a non-molestation order, this can order that she leaves the property and you stay in the flat with your son.
5. For your son you need a formal arrangement in place in order to stop the blackmailing. You will be required to engage in mediation first and if that fails you will be able to file the C100 form for child arrangements order in your local family court and this will say the arrangements in place for your son.
I hope this helps and all the best
It really does not. It only sounds a lot because you have asked a lot of questions which fall under different areas of law. What is your priority and perhaps I can guide you on just that first.
So you can start by applying for an injunction order so that she does not continue to harass you.
You would then apply for a child arrangements order where you ask the court to allow you to have your son and she can seek contact.
Regrettably with litigation it can take time, however injunction orders are urgent by their nature so courts will do their best to dispose of them as quickly as possible.
With the current pandemic the Courts are very reluctant to give any timeline because of the backlogs. I would say for an urgent application it can be a week, if they do not consider it urgent you could be looking at a month. But your local county court is able to give you a realistic timeline based on their current caseload so you should give them a call.