How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4171
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

U didn’t tell me the process to go back to italy, i m from

Customer Question

u didn’t tell me the process to go back to italy
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i m from nepal
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: yes i do
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: bt i didn’t get any solution frm lawyer
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
can i go back with expire card or i have to take visa for that
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 5 days ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. Are you in Nepal or UK and what status did you have in Italy?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
i m in nepal now
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 5 days ago.

Thank you and what permit did you have for Italy?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
i do have pr in italy
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
because of lockdown i cant go back n now the soggiorno/pr card date had finished.... i just want to know i how much due time i can get so that i can go back
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 5 days ago.

You have to return within 12 months as you would lose your permanent residence status. Expired permits were extended automatically to 1 August. Now you will need to apply for a re-entry visa since it is after August 1, 2020. All the best.