How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1009
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

If a female in the UK is not earning the required amount for

This answer was rated:

If a female in the UK is not earning the required amount for the visa of her husband, how much money does she need to have in her bank to supplement the short fall?Can a relative gift her that money? How does the gifting work?As for contact with husband, are WhatsApp calls and messages considered? Any conditions?Thank you


Further to your question, you can rely on savings however you need to have held these savings for a period of 6 months.


A relative can gift you the money however they will need to write a declaration confirming the gist and you then need to have that money in your account for a period of 6 months.


Can you please confirm how much you are earning in order for me to establish how much savings you require. If you are relying on just savings then you will need to have £62,500.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
At the moment she is £675 per month as she is doing apprenticeship. A year’s course.Currently there are no savings yet. She started apprenticeship 2 weeks ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
you have answered about the WhatsApp issue? Thanks


Whats App calls and chats are considered as evidence of the relationship.

Please find enclosed the guidance and please refer to page 43.

I hope that answers your question.

Kind Regards

Immigration Warrior and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you for your help


Before you go I would be grateful if you could please accept my answer in order for Just Answer to credit me for the advice that I have provided you with today.

Kind regards