SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I am on Tier 2 general visa and recently applied for ILR,

Hello, I am on Tier 2 general visa and recently applied for ILR, pending decision. My family visa is also expiring at 9th Oct 2020, so need to apply for an extension.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: There are 2 options, I can apply for extension as PBS dependent, so that my family's residency is continued for 5 years. Other option is to apply as further leave to remain, which will reset the 5 year period for them. Which route should I apply ?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?
Customer: Which green card?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have applied for the visa for my family members before using PBS dependant route, now I don't find that option anymore, rather I find the option to FLR(M), FLR(IR) and FLR(FP).I have called UKVI to find out which route I should apply and they have said I should go for FLR(M) option.
But, as I can see, both FLR(M) and FLR(FP) both points to the same online form: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/family-routes?_ga=2.199232678.900023832.1600081728-1193967334.1596293064So, I am confused of which form to choose to apply for the extension so that my family's residency period is not reset and they remain on the same visa category of PBS Dependant.please advise here.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. The online form does not differentiate between the (M) and (FP) form, however the drop drowns that you select the grounds of their application - dependant to tier 2 migrant - will mean the system will correctly identify your family's applications and they will not have their 5 years reset. So yes it is the FLR(M). I hope this helps and all the best.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello, thanks for the response. Can you please elaborate on the drop down options? where do I get them ? https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/family-routes?_ga=2.199232678.900023832.1600081728-1193967334.1596293064 this is the URL that I got. In here, there was no option to select the drop down or I might have missed that.Thanks,
Burhan.

Hi, thank you for the information. Go through link below and choose start new application. You get to see the options as you are applying. Your application can be saved for you to return to add more information for up to 10 weeks..

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
will this call a one time call or can you help me assisting in the application throughout?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I was able to file an application for my family previously but this time, I might need help in filling the information just right, so can you please help me on the call to fill the correct information over the call ?

Hi, I assume you are referring to the automated call offer? If so then the call is one call however any follow on questions after the call you are able to still send on this platform and I will gladly guide you. If the call is to complete the form then I would have to allocate a significant amount of time so that no other calls are scheduled for the same time. The service to complete forms or legal paperwork on the phone is a premium service, I will ask for the offer to be sent and you can then choose a time when you would want the call when you are actually on the website for us to go through the form.

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/applicationInProgressWarning/pbs-dependant-partner

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Okay, sounds good.
so this call can be done online multiple times until we have completed the online application form and all the questions answered related to the form?Is my understanding correct?

The call is one call and it is not capped as to time so you will need to have it at a time when you can sit through for us to complete the form in the one call however long it takes. I would advise that you complete the details that you already know such as names and addresses and passport numbers and contact details and use the call for the areas that you are not clear on. The call link gets deactivated after we are done with the one call, it is not available to use at different times I do not think it would be possible at the premium fee quoted to do that.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Okay, sounds really great. let me finish the application the way I am comfortable with and will definitely come back to you.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
maybe we can have a call tomorrow. Thanks a lot for the support and option for the call.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hey, What will be the charges for you to completely handle my wife and daughter's application ?