How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2564
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

I must do the permanent settlement in uk and i need help, i

This answer was rated:

hi i must do the permanent settlement in uk and i need help
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: i am leaving in uk 20 year i have european passport fr0m GREECE
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I KNOW must apply for permanent settlement status but my passport don't match exactly my name on DWP
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was issued from home office an ID THE YEAR 1988 but my first name was not mulching my passport and since then i am known here in uk with this name ,my GReek Passport have deferent spelling

Hi How can I help?

I will read your question and respond

Is there a mistake on the spelling of your name on your Greek passport or the DWP letter?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
the mistake is on DWP AND HOME OFFICE

Is your name correct on the passport?

Lawyer21 and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you