LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I am an eu citizen living in uk more than 20 years ,now with

i am an eu citizen living in uk more than 20 years ,now with brexit i must apply for permanent settlement so i can still keep my right in the country ,the problem is i have different first name on passport and deferent on my records DWP and home office ,the aplicacion is online and i think it will not go trough as there is not munching my passport ,plus the time is limited to change my name on the DWP ,i may lose the dead line

Hello I will help with your query. If you have changed your name you will need to declare the name on the application form with evidence such as affidavit.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
no I have not change my name some how it was spelled wrong my first name instead of IOANNIS was spelled YANNIS ,what you mean to declare the name on the application form with evidence such as affidavit.the phone app for permanent settlement status it is only allow you to send digital photo and passport .
I advise you write a covering letter explaining this as it’s a mere error from dwp. If it’s the correct name in your passport then it should not cause any problems.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you i will try if the app allow me to send a Letter