How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 357
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

Halow again can you do the app for me and successfully

This answer was rated:

halow again can you do the app for me and successfully obtain the permanent settle status ? the proof that i leave in this country is mainly from the DWP as i receive sickness benefits ,i am willing to agree a payment

Hello again unfortunately I can only advise on just answer but I can refer you law firms that can take your case. I will send you the link. Kind regards

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Glad to be of assistance. Kind regards
LawyerAk and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you