Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I have pre settlement status since 2019. I had family member

HI I have pre settlement status since 2019. I had family member of EU status since 2017 but have been living in the UK since September 25th 2015. Can I apply for settlement status this year?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am an INdian citizen married to an Irish woman. I have a indian passport. I had come to the UK in Sep 2015 on Tier 2 visa, then changed it to EU family permit in 2017 followed by Pre settlement in 2019.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the tier 2 visa?
Customer: No, do it need it if I am pre settlement status?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

I will revert back to you shortly.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Further to your question, you can only apply for settled status after you have been in the Uk under the EEA Route for 5 years. Kindly note that you can apply in 2022.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Okay , Thanks

Before you go I would be grateful if you could please accept my answer in order for Just Answer to credit me for the advice that I have provided you with today.