Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I have applied for my ILR application and the application is

Hello,I have applied for my ILR application and the application is in Progress.I need to now apply for the extension of PBS Dependant Visa for my Wife and my Daughter which already got the dependant visa.I have multiple options to apply for the extension but I don't want to reset the 5 years period for my dependants so don't want to extend the visa by changing the category.So, I am planning to apply from the below URL: https://www.gov.uk/global-talent.Can you please let me know if I am filling the correct application form?

Further to your question, i will revert back to you shortly.

Kindly note that is the correct application form to use.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok and is it correct that the only required documents for extension will be BRPs and Passports for my Wife and daughter? Please note that I am planning to include my 12 digit ILR reference number.

Kindly note that you will also need to include evidence of your relationship, evidence that you have lived together since the last grant of leave and evidence that you meet the financial requirements. You will also need to include a copy of your Passport and biometric card

When you complete the application form it will advise you at the end the documents tbat you will both need to include as part of the application.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Yeah, it does say that we need to include "Document showing you and your partner are living together (for example, a utility bill, council tax bill or bank statement)", meaning the address proof and the bank statement or salary slips for the 6 months would be fine?

That is correct, you will need to include evidence of your cohabitation by providing 6 pieces of evidence for each year. To meet the financial requirements you will need to include bank statements wage slips, P60 and a letter from the employer to confirm the employment.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello, but the letter from the employer and wage slips and bank statements I have already provided as part of my ILR application whose reference number is ***** be provided in the dependant extension application. So will it be a must thing to provide the similar documents again ?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am not sure what you mean by 6 pieces of information for evidence of cohabitation.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I see only these documents to be provided as part of the applications. But as you are mentioning for the financial requirement, I have to add relevant documents, are there any other documents that I should be adding as part of this application?

All the financials will need to be provided agian as this is a separate application being assessed by a different caseworker under a different category.

Please do read agian the list of documents that you need to provide which will state that you need to provide 6 pieces of official correspondence for each year.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please see the attached screen capture highlighting the mandatory documents.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can you help me over the call to fill this application ?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I want to fill entire form from the beginning to an end.

You can request the call through Just Answer and i will be able to assist you further.

Please do let me know if I can be of any further assistance otherwise please do accept my answer in order for Just Answer to credit me for the advise that i have provided you with today.

Kind Regards