LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

My first got his citizenship letter confirming he is a

My first got his citizenship letter confirming he is a British citizen, He has not applied for his British passport yet. He wanted to ask if he can travel to Pakistan to see his father is not well on his ILR.He is on ILR when he applied for citizenship. so can be travel on his ILR which is currently still valid. without applying for British passport? would appreciate your advice.

Hello I will help with your query. He can travel to Pakistan with his ILR as it’s still valid and when he gets back he should apply for the British passport as soon as possible.