LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I have an EU family dependant stay visa in the Uk, it is for

I have an EU family dependant stay visa in the Uk, it is for 5 years, I wanted to know how long can I stay away from UK Without invalidating my stay.

Hello I will help with your query. As per the rules you should not be out of the U.K. more than 90days per year.

If you later want to naturalise and have been outside the U.K. more 450 days in the last year your British citizenship can be refused.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have the Eu presettlement can I stay away from The Uk for 2 years
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It expires in 2025
you can spend up to 2 years outside the U.K. however if you wish to get British citizenship later 90 days is advised.
As you will need to show continuous residence in the U.K.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
What if did not apply for British citizenship, can stay abroad and come back before expiration of my visa
that’s correct as long as it is not more than 2 years.
If you have pre-settled status, you can spend up to 2 years in a row outside the UK without losing your status. You will need to maintain your continuous residence if you want to qualify for settled status
I will send you a link with the guidance.
https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families/what-settled-and-presettled-status-means
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Glad to be of assistance. Kind regards