How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1020
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

I have applied my ILR application and it is in progress. I

This answer was rated:

I have applied my ILR application and it is in progress.I now would like to apply for my dependant wife and child for the extension of their PBS dependant visa.They are already here in the UK for 2 years so I don't want to change the visa category.What visa should I apply for and what will be the link to the application form?


Further to your question they will need to apply as PBS Dependants and i will enclose the link shortly.

Please find enclosed the link to the application form;

Immigration Warrior and 3 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you very much.


I would be grateful if you could accept my answer in order for Just Answer to credit me for the advise that I have provided you with today.

Kind Regards