Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I have applied my ILR application and it is in progress. I

I have applied my ILR application and it is in progress.I now would like to apply for my dependant wife and child for the extension of their PBS dependant visa.They are already here in the UK for 2 years so I don't want to change the visa category.What visa should I apply for and what will be the link to the application form?

Further to your question they will need to apply as PBS Dependants and i will enclose the link shortly.

Please find enclosed the link to the application form;

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/pbs-dependant-partner?_ga=2.46036644.1210935856.1600295441-1332676483.1599819146

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you very much.

I would be grateful if you could accept my answer in order for Just Answer to credit me for the advise that I have provided you with today.

Kind Regards