LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I'm looking into applying for a UK passport as my father is

Customer Question

Hi I'm looking into applying for a UK passport as my father is English, What is the best way to go about this?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I' just currently looking into the whole thing, Im Irish
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No I was hoping you could point me in the way of one please?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm currently in new Zealand on a visitor exemption visa And have you any idea what kind of fees are involved?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

Good evening, was your father British when you was born it yes than you can apply for naturalisation on this basis. The British citizenship fees are £1,012. I will send you the guidance on this.