LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

Jessen, I have been spending time in Kenya (since I was

Customer Question

Good morning my name is ***** *****
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have been spending time in Kenya (since I was widowed twenty years ) I sold my home and veterinary surgeries - my husband had been a vet - and helped kids in Kenya who were orphans . I have a young man who developed gangrene last year - he has had numerous surgery ( amounting to over one hundred thousand pounds ) but still he is sick and in great pain ! I have very little savings left but am desperate to help this young man
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: is it possible to bring him to uk for emergency surgery and what’s the protocol
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I’ve talked to no one in truth I’m running out of money and am in process of selling my house to pay the bank for my overdraft
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 7 days ago.

Good morning, to bring him to the uk for emergency surgery you will need to apply for a standard visitor visa and add evidence of his medical factors. I will send you a link how to proceed.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 7 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help!