LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I am a Swedish citizen. Arrived in UK in 1968. Have ILR

Customer Question

I am a Swedish citizen. Arrived in UK in 1968. Have ILR stamps in Swedish passports issued in London in 1973 and 1984. Subsequent passports do not have the stamp. I have lived continuously in the UK. Do
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: No steps taken. I live in The Uk (since 1968) I am Swedish.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am quarantined in the US.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

Good afternoon, you would need to your ILR from old passport transferred to a BRP card. Have you been quarantine due to corona and are you wishing to return back to U.K.?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I spend the winter months here but this time The corona outbreak stopped me returning to the UK.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

I will give you details to contact coronavirus immigration team to see what can be done but as advised earlier when you have a new passport your ILR would need to be transferred into the BRP card.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

0800(###) ###-####/p>