Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I have one relative who is getting benefits and is living

Hello, I have one relative who is getting benefits and is living with a partner but her partner is non EEA. Then she would like to know if when her partner get the visa because they got married. What documents the job Center will ask her partner? Thank you

Further to your question, the job centre will ask for his Passport and evidence of his earnings as she will no longer be a single claimant and they will need to consider his income.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for your answer.They are already in the same household. Are they going to ask for bank statement and 3 last payslips? Thank you once again

If they are already in the same household does he have leave to remain? If he has leave to remain then he will need to show his most recent wage slip and 2 months bank statements.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
He doesn’t have the leave to remain. They have a couple claim but the job Center paid her as a single claim because he doesn’t have the right. But they take into account his earnings. She has to report every months. They are waiting for the home office decision regarding to the leave to remain. She would like to know once he get the visa what the job center will ask him. If he has to provide details of the Leave as well. Thank you

Once he gets the visa, that is correct that he will need to provide evidence of his leave, his Passport, his most recent wage slip and 2 months bank statement.

Kind Regards

I do hope that answers your question and if you have any further questions, please do let me know.

In the meantime I would be grateful if you could accept my answer and leave me a review in order for just Answer to credit me for the advise that i have provided you with today.

Kind Regards

Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience: Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors