How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 550
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

I want to apply for my student visa for spain and I'm living

This answer was rated:

Hi, I want to apply for my student visa for spain and I'm living in uk. But my nationality is iranian. There r some questions that I have about the visa
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have got my admission from spain university
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the student visa?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just have some questions to ask the lawyer. Do they have enough information?

Good afternoon, I will assist with your question. Do you currently have indefinite leave to remain in U.K.?

Please go ahead with your questions?

LawyerAk and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Good afternoon, I was student here. But I withdraw my application from the University in UK and I applied for the university in spain. So I got the notice from the tier 4 visa office that I'll have 60 days to leave uk. During this 60 days I'll have to get my spain visa. But I have no information about getting the student visa for spain
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I forgot to ask about medical certificate. How can I get that?

As per our conversation contact number for Spanish embassy is***********

Contact local gp to get a medical certificate.

Please see link regarding criminal records check.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can I come back to u if any other questions happened?

I am always happy to help for further assistance. Kind regards

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Dear officer, I called the local go. But they don't know what is medical certificate. What should I tell them?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Local gp *

You would need to inform them you need a medical certificate for travel to Spain.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
but they said they don't provide medical certificate for visa

Then you would need to contact private medical clinics that do.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
They didn't even know what is it
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Dear officer,
I live in Scotland. The place while you told me for medical certificate is in London.
Do you know anyone in Scotland, Dundee?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Would you also please tell me how can I get medical center for my spain student visa?

To find out what medical centres do certificate in Scotland trying contact go to see whether they can refer you to any.

Are you referring to getting a medical centre in Spain then you would have to enquire with medical centres in Spain.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Sure, I'll do that and will let you know what happened

Glad to be of assistance. Have a great day

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Dear officer,
As I was not able to find a place in Scotland to provide medical certificate, I applied for medical check-up certificate. Will it be enough for the visa?
And as I will be submitting my father's bank statement from Iran. Would you tell me which Iranian banks are acceptable for eu visa?

If your father is submitting his bank statements there is not a particular bank he must submit from. The medical check certificate will only be accepted if it is used for visas if not you will need the medical certificate.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Would you explain about the medical checkup a little more please? I didn't understand.
Is there any specific thing that should be mentioned in the certificate?

The certificate is to check your health that you are ok to travel therefore anything regarding this you need to contact healthcare providers

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok, thanks for that.
What about the medical insurance?
My course is for five years.
Is it fine if I get medical insurance only for first year?
Will the embassy accept it?
You would need to get medical insurance for your time in Spain.