LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

EEA FM APPLICATION, UK. and I have been living in the UK for

EEA FM APPLICATION, UK.Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been living in the UK for 9 years now. At the moment I have no immigration status in the UK.I currently like with my brother and sister in law, where they provide me with financial support and psychological support as well. I have mental health trouble and without my brother and my sister-in-law, I am not sure where would I stand.I am applying for EEA FM as part of the EEA family, being my brother and sister in law. My sister in law is Hungarian and has an indefinite leave to remain, my brother and I are Albanian. My brother has a pre-settled status for 5 years.I would like to know what are my chances of getting a positive response to my case and any other advice within the law is welcomed.Aldo

Good afternoon, you can apply for visa in the U.K. as a family member of an eea national if you can prove that your fully dependent on this such as they provide for you financially, proof that your living with them since being in the U.K. and also attach medical evidence of you medical factors.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi thank you for your response. Do you know if I have a good chance of getting a positive answer ?

As long as you have evidence of the above for the period you have stated with them you do.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** stunning by the way.

Glad to be of assistance today. Kind regards