Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

I was today one problem with my friend I pay them ticket and

Customer Question

Hello I was today one problem with my friend I pay them ticket and when is come to the Moscow airport could be flight to London
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Me I'm in London residents I'm self employed and I want bring him in london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I don't know how can I help him to come in London from here
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I want a emigration laweyer tell me how can resolve that problem
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I give my documents what I live in London and his document and ticket flight which was able to come London today from Moscow Russia
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 26 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to JA

I will read your question and respond

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 26 days ago.

Was your friend refused entry?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
his have refused entry at the airport Moscow to come in London
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 25 days ago.

Your friend must have a valid UK visitor visa to come to the UK. It appears as he did not have one he was refused Moscow airport,

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 25 days ago.

I will send you the requirements for the visa.

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 25 days ago.

The Tourism and Leisure Visit Visa is designed for non-EEA nationals who wish to come to the UK for the purpose of visiting friends and family or for a short holiday.

Requirements for a Tourism and Leisure Visit Visa

In order to be granted a Tourism and Leisure Visit Visa, you will need to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration that you are a genuine visitor. This means that you:

• Will leave the UK at the end of your visit;
  • Will not live in the UK for extended periods through frequent or successive visits, or make the UK your main home;
  • Are genuinely seeking entry for a purpose that is permitted by the visitor routes and will not undertake any prohibited activities;
  • Have sufficient funds to cover all reasonable costs in relation to your visit without working or accessing public funds.
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 25 days ago.

A Tourism and Leisure Visit Visa will allow you to stay in the UK for up to 6 months. Within the period for which your visit visa is valid, you may enter and leave the UK multiple times, unless the visit visa is endorsed as a single or dual-entry visa.

Tourism and Leisure Visit Visa holders may visit friends and family and/or come to the UK for a holiday

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 25 days ago.

Tourism and Leisure Visit Visa holders are not permitted to work, receive payment from a UK source for any activities undertaken in the UK or undertake more than 30 days’ non-incidental study in the UK.

You must have sufficient funds to cover all reasonable costs in relation to your visit without working or accessing public funds. This includes the cost of your return or onward journey, any costs relating to dependants, and the cost of planned activities.