ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I want to ask of how I can be citizenship in UK

Customer Question

Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
hi
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 22 days ago.

Good day, your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to help

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 22 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry and your patience. The route to citizenship is varied. It really depends on the basis you are Currently in the UK. that would undoubtedly affect the route you take to applying for citizenship. Here is some information for you. This will explain how to go about applying for citizenship and the options available:

https://www.gov.uk/apply-citizenship-indefinite-leave-to-remain/how-to-apply

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.