How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 764
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

What are the right steps for the kids to travel with me with

Customer Question

What are the right steps for the kids to travel with me with and without my husband. Due to some business commitments he might have to stay back in pakistan whereas he has 10years uk visit visa and he travels on and off for business tours to Europe America and UK. I'm planning to take OREexam next year in UK for which my kids will be travelling with me as there is no one to.look aftermy kids in pakistan and currently my husband can't accompany me. Whereas, I have my two sister married and settled in uk. Both of them are on spouse dependent visa. My one brother in law has a British passport and the other one is a French national settled in uk and working in NHS.. I'm looking forward to take my dentistry license exam in uk. I need a help regarding visa
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 20 days ago.

Good afternoon, to bring your children to the U.K. with you would need a get court order that you have sole responsibility for children to bring them without your husband.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 20 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help!