LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

What are the right steps for the kids to travel with me with

Customer Question

What are the right steps for the kids to travel with me with and without my husband. Due to some business commitments he might have to stay back in pakistan whereas he has 10years uk visit visa and he travels on and off for business tours to Europe America and UK. I'm planning to take OREexam next year in UK for which my kids will be travelling with me as there is no one to.look aftermy kids in pakistan and currently my husband can't accompany me. Whereas, I have my two sister married and settled in uk. Both of them are on spouse dependent visa. My one brother in law has a British passport and the other one is a French national settled in uk and working in NHS.. I'm looking forward to take my dentistry license exam in uk. I need a help regarding visa
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 20 days ago.

Good afternoon, to bring your children to the U.K. with you would need a get court order that you have sole responsibility for children to bring them without your husband.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 20 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help!