LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I'm a dentist and I want to travel to uk with my kids I.e 3

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I'm a dentist and I want to travel to uk with my kids I.e 3 and 2 years old respectively
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: My husband has a visit visa for uk which is expiring in 2025
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the E-3 visa?
Customer: I'm Pakistani. Lives in sialkot
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I haven't
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Good afternoon, if you are planning to move to the U.K. then you can make application for a tier 2 visa to work in the U.K. as dentist if you can get a company to sponsor you.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
As I have mentioned before that my husband has a uk visit visa which is valid up to 2025 and he might not be accompanying me currently. How can my kids travel with me? Do I need any legal documents for my kids to travel to uk? P.s we are not separated or divorced but my husband can't travel currently to uk due to business commitments. And I can't leave my kids unattended in pakistan. Whereas I have my two sisters settled in UK who can look aftermy kids
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

You would need a to get a court order from the family courts in your home country that you have sole responsibility over your children to travel with your children outside the U.K.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
If inmentiom you that I have a life threat from my husband and in-laws and I don't want to give them a hint that I'm moving as they will take an action against me and my kids and our life is in danger here
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
How can I seek asylum? Should I travel with my kids first and then seek help from embassy or should I show them the proves first?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

If wishing to claim asylum then you would need to fly to the U.K. then went you get to the airport make a claim that you are danger in your home country due to husband then your claim will be taken from there.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
To fly to uk safely should I go for a visit visa? It's even harder for me to go to embassy as everybody here around me has a strict eye on me and my moves. They are scared i will take a legal action against them. I'm so helpless and finally find a hope after talking to you..
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Yes so you can make a visit visa this will give you visa for 6 months in the U.K. and soon as you arrive then make a claim at the airport.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Can you please guide me through my documents. I have a great hope that I will find a safer place and they animals won't harm.me or my kids for rest of our lives. I am a practicing dentist but nnot a tax payer as I'm not eligible to pay tax according to my annual salary. In that case, what should I do. It's an essential requirement for visa application
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

I will send you a link with visit visa application. You would need to show you have ties in home country and have enough funds for visit if you are going to apply for visit visa.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
How should I show them the ties and danger I have here in my country? Via proves which I have??
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Documents that your are a practising dentist.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Letter from children school for the visit.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
My husband hit me badly. My eyes got injured and I had stitches done. My father bring me at his home but send my kids every alternate to my husband and in-laws place. Whereas I have evidence of their molestation torture on my kids. Still my father and brother send my kids to their place. I beg my father and brother to not to send my kids there but they shout on me and snatch my kids and take them away from me and torture me!!!!! This is so CRUEL!!!! people are worse than animals here in pakistan!!!!
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Under these circumstances it’s vital you make an asylum claim on entry at the airport with all the evidence you have.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Unfortunately I'm not able to report a legal case against the action s my husband and his family has been doing with me and my kids. In that case will it affect my asylum appeal?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

The evidence such as pictures can be provided in support of your case also.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Thanks for your time and patience.. just one more thing where on entry exactly should I.mention and seek asylum?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

At the airport when you get to the U.K. then you can seek asylum.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

It was a pleasure assisting you today.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Can I ask one more question?
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Will me and my kids have to stay at detention centres or can stay at my sister's place in uk? How long the procedure will continue? Will my kids stay with me or they have to stay separately? How will I support myself during this period of asylum? Will I be able to do any job? Will my kids be able to go to school if it continues for years? Will i be able to sit in the license exam which i have to clear to practice dentistry in uk?
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Will they provide me with asylum or they will refuse to give me refuge. What will I do then? In my home country everybody is going to kill me. Oh no!!!!
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

When you claim asylum they can give you accommodation if you have somewhere to stay you are free to stay at family house.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Whilst asylum application is pending the asylum team can give financial support.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Your children will be able to school. When on asylum there are restrictions with working.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

As long as you can show you are in real danger with photo evidence etc as mentioned earlier you can be provided asylum.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
If it take decades to seek asylum. Will I and my kids be able to travel to any other country?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Whilst asylum claim is pending you will not be able to travel. Some cases can be decided quick not all take long.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
My husband hits me, his family is molesting my kids and my father and brother are further making my life miserable. They all are after my life. In that case still I'm not in danger and life threat?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

On this basis you should be granted asylum.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Last but not least can you please tell guide me that the financial support will be on individual basis as we are three people (my 3 years old son, my 2 years old daughter and I myself).
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Once I seek asylum I will be able to do job? I will be able to travel abroad? I will have to find a house for me and my kids? What if after asylum is granted but my husband tries to contact my kids anonymously or directly or take them from school with him or thru anybody???
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

The asylum team would work out on a weekly basis how much you will be entitled including your children.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

You cannot work on asylum there are restrictions but you can travel but not back to Pakistan.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
One last question. What if my asylum is approved but my husband or his relatives try to contact my kids in either way and threaten us? Or my father comes to uk and threat me? In that case what should I do??
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.
Then immediately report the matter to police when you are in U.K. if this happens.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Thank you so much. It was of great help. When I lost all my hopes and was not sure about another breath of me or my kids, I find this on internet. At least I have a ray of hope in me and my kids life now!! Thanks for your patience and time. I am grateful, may you be blessed with the best of best and everything you deserve. At least somebody heard me out and gave me a positive hope when there is so much threat and every day is a tortuous for me and my kids. I don't know how to express my gratitude. Thank you so much.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

It was a pleasure assisting you today. Good luck

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Take care.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Take care
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.