LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

Can I get an information on what documents should I provide

Customer Question

Hi can I get an information on what documents should I provide for my visa to uk with kids
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 19 days ago.

Good afternoon, to travel with your kids if you are planning to reside in U.K. you would need to provide documents such as birth certificates and you have permission to travel such as a court order with sole responsibility of the children.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 19 days ago.

If you are planning a on visit then you would just need to show you have funds for your visit. Also a letter from school confirming they are able to come for an informal visit.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
My second concern is that me and my kids have a life threat here. How can we seek asylum?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
We have some proofs regarding it. But unfortunately unable to file them in police station as we have life threat here. In that scenario what is the best advice
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 19 days ago.

Under these circumstances if you are in danger or face persecution in your home country you can make an asylum claim in U.K. at the airport. You would need to buy ticket to U.K. and have valid passport then when you get to the airport inform them you wish to make an asylum claim.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
He hit me badly every now and then and have been abusing my kids. I have proof of both! Nobody here in pakistan is supporting me to file a legal case against him. I'm all my own and I'm worried how will I travel abroad with my kids without my husband signature. Help.help help
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Everybody is going to.kill me. If I go back at my husbands place he will murder me I swear and if I step.out of this abusive relation my father and brother is going to kill me. I will die here and nobody even cares
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 19 days ago.

Sorry to hear these circumstances. You can travel with kids as long as they have a passport then you can flee safely.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Me and my kids have valid passport. Currently we don't have ANY visa. In past, I have uk and schengen visa. They are expired now. My husband has uk visa which is valid through 2025.my major concern is that do i need my husbands consent for visit visa to uk or i can simply go to embassy and apply for visa. I don't want to alert them by informing them that I'm applying for uk visa. I hope you are trying to understand my condition. If they get alert they are going to harm me in my worst possible imagination or simply murder me and abuse my kids for rest of their lives which I never want to happen
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 19 days ago.

You do not need your husbands consent for visit visa to the U.K.