LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I want to apply visit visa, No yet, No, No

Customer Question

Hi i want to apply visit visa,
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: No yet,
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 24 days ago.

Good afternoon, a visit visa to the U.K. will be valid for 6 months and you must show you have enough funds for visit and ties in your home country to go back to such as employment, property.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 24 days ago.

Please see the guidance above.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Hi, i was in uk back in 2011, 2013 as student, some reason I couldn't extend my visa and i overstayed. In 2015 i got my driving license and i left uk without any cek or arrest. Now i am in Italy and want to apply visit visa? Does uk my license will effect on my application?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 24 days ago.

If you voluntary left then that’s positive when reapplying for visit visa this time.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I am doubtful, if I apply, I will mention that I travel uk with in last 10 year and I will give that dates, do they can check with DVLA? Or what you suggest?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 24 days ago.

You would need to declare travel within the last 10 years otherwise this will be deception.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I am declaring, i am applying with family sponsor, i red everthing on the govt site. I am worried about the driving license wich one I took in 2015 and left uk. What you suggest that they can find my license when I submit my application? Otherwise April 2021 my ten year will complete and I hope my biometric also will erase. Is that true?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 24 days ago.

Yes all this information will be on system in regards ***** ***** driving license. After 10 years biometric information is not kept however sometimes it may take time for home office to remove from their system.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Which means my application can easily denied?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 24 days ago.

Yes it’s a possibility it can.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Do you have any other solution for me?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 24 days ago.

I would attach a statement explaining your overstay in the U.K. and voluntary return if you do plan to apply.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Ok, thanks
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 24 days ago.

It was a pleasure assisting you today.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I don't know your name and which place you are contacting me? (If you don't mind)
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 24 days ago.

Lawyer Ak if you need to request me again. Take care