LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

If I chat with you, Do you charge me? Actually, I don’t know

Customer Question

Hi, if I chat with you, Do you charge me? Actually, I don’t know how can I explain!! Start 2015 I did help to someone He was asylum seeker and I was him interpreting, He told me I did Run away from my country and I don’t have passport and He told me I am Christian and that is reason I come to England, and I did Believe him. But after 4 years , I see He Did Lie to me , I see He has Iranian passport and he isn’t Christian and He didn’t any problem in iran and He went to the iran 2 years ago and come back to England again and... He did lies to me and He did abuse me, yes , he did abuses me, and I want to Report to immigration. It’s possible can you help me, how can I do that please, to be honest I am really sad and I have a guilty conscience that I helped him , can you advise me please. Thanks so much
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: That is question, I don’t know I can take any advise from you??
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about asylum?
Customer: No to be honest
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: if Lawyer connect me, you or they charge me??
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Good afternoon, if you want to report a partner to the home office you can do and this will notify them your not together and his status in U.K. will be revoked if it’s on your basis.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

0300(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Contact number for home office.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Sorry, I don’t understand, For report I must call to the home office?? And explain for them??
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Yes to report him to immigration you should call the home office that you are no longer together if you helped him to get visa.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
What is home office telephone number? Please
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

0300(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I think some things is wrong, that guy is not my partner, and he has indefinite, problems is he did lie to government and he did lie to me as well.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

If he has deceived the home office and you had dealings with him then you can report him.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I didn’t have any dealings but 4 years I did interpreting and 4 years He deceived me and he did abuse me.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Always I did everything for him for free, Because I thought he was really in trouble,
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

In regards ***** ***** abuse you can contact support teams for domestic violence to help you through that.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
To be honest , only I want to know how can I call to home office, just my last question is ,if I call to that number (you sent to me) you think is okay or different number. Thanks for your help
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Yes the number I have given is to contact the home office.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

0300(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

It was a pleasure assisting you today.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
When I call , I must to choice any option?? Thanks
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Thanks for your help, I hope you have great time for you and your family.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

UK Visas and Immigration contact centre
Telephone: 0300(###) ###-####/a>
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4:45pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30pm