LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I am a citizen of Slovakia / EU /. I have been working in

I am a citizen of Slovakia / EU /. I have been working in the United Kingdom for 15 years. At the moment I am on a furlogh from November 7 to December 2. Can I travel by air on these days to Slovakia where I have a permanent residence?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Any steps.I live and work in the UK. I am citizen of Slovakia.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am interested in traveling due to restrictive measures in the UK on Covid 19. I am not interested in relations with the employer.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have studied the legally permitted reasons and I did not find any exception that I could use to travel to Slovakia. Do you have some solution? Thank you
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-national-restrictions-from-5-november
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/1200/part/2/made

Good morning, as advised by the government essential travel will be permitted if it’s for work, someone is sick and urgent travel required and for funeral purposes. These factors will be considered.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help!