LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

Romanian citisen, one year in UK, for marry a Russian

Customer Question

Romanian citisen, one year in UK, for marry a Russian citizen,what is the best way to get the visa ?
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: Not any step done.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: not talked .
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I requested the residence at homeoffice
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 25 days ago.

Good evening, if you and your partner are planning to marry in U.K. you can bring partner on a marriage visitor visa which will be valid for 6 months then once married can bring partner on eea spouse visa.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 25 days ago.

Documents you must provide

When you apply you’ll need to provide:

• a current passport or other valid travel identification
  • proof that you can support yourself during your trip, for example bank statements or payslips for the last 6 months
  • proof of your future plans for the relationship, for example documents to show where you’ll live
  • details of where you intend to stay and your travel plans - you should not pay for accommodation or travel until you get your visa

You can also supply the following to support your application:

• details of the marriage or civil partnership and proof that you’ve paid money for some of its costs
  • proof that you’re planning to get married in the UK, for example a booking confirmation or emails between you and the venue

If you’ve been married before, you’ll need to show proof that you’re free to marry or enter into a civil partnership again, for example a:

You’ll need to provide a certified translation of any documents that are not in English or Welsh.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 25 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help!

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Thanks for the complete answer, I need to know where to ask for service in a positive solution for this case.
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
for calling , The words flyes... The write remain.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 25 days ago.

If you want a firm to take on the case they can please see the link.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 25 days ago.

It was a pleasure assisting you today.