Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

Minimum pension amount for uk applicant for elective visa

Customer Question

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Vineet S replied 21 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a practicing solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 21 days ago.

Hi there,

Pension amount depends on the number of years you have worked & your contribution to the National insurance. Pension amount does not depend on the visa .

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Thank you and all the best.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Pointless answer. My question was regarding pension minimum requirements for Italian elective visa application
Expert:  Vineet S replied 20 days ago.

You must have a minimum of € 31,000 per year, if you are applying alone, and € 38,000 if you are applying as a married couple. The amount is increased by 20% for every dependant that comes with you, for the Italian elective visa.