ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Application for tourist visa for a month including February

Customer Question

Application for tourist visa for a month including February 2021
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the tourist visa?
Customer: No but I have be lived in UK and intend visiting a family
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am UK pensioner approaching 80 years old
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 23 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

I have been a legal expert on the site for several years and my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. Your satisfaction is my top priority! Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an lawyer-client relationship and it is always in your best interest to retain legal counsel, if you have a current legal matter, that you need help with.

Please allow me a few moments to reply with my initial answer. I am here but need time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 23 days ago.

I’m not entirely sure why you would need a visit visa. You are a British citizen, so, it’s not clear on your question why you would. As it stands I am inclined to say you wouldn’t need a visa to travel to the UK. however, I may have misunderstood you. If I have kindly let me know.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
IAM fIJI CITIZEN APPLYING FOR TOURIST VISA
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I am not British citizen but Fiji citizen and lived and worked in London for 16 years til 2000 I want now tourist visa to travel to London February 2021
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Application form o fill for tourist visa please
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 21 days ago.

Thanks for getting back to me. It was not entirely clear from your initial message why it was you needed a visa. Here is where you would apply for the visa. It also sets out in detail what documents you are required to put together in support of your application.

https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa/apply

Thanks again for speaking with me. Happy I was able to help.

All the best

RL