Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

My brother from Srilanka ,boarded from colombo with a Tier 5

my brother from Srilanka ,boarded from colombo with a Tier 5 visa ,now in transit ,however the tier 5 sponsor mailed now that he can not accommodate him due to covid-19 situation and can not join with them ,what happens in the airport do they allow him to enter the country?

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is*****’m an immigration lawyer in the UK and I’m happy to help with your question today. First of all, I am sorry to hear that your brother is in this kind of situation, by law,

if circumstances change before the arrival, the Home Office has a right to decline his entry to the UK.

Although, unless the border officers also have this information, it is very unlikely to happen.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
thank you very much ,are they going to deport him from the airport or what is the sponsors next step?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Is there any chance he is allowed inside the Uk and leave after couple of days?

They will not "deport" him but will not allow him to enter the country and ask him to go back. Again, this is unlikely unless the sponsor specifically sends this information to the Home Office.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you very much ,how he goes back without ticket and money? what you would advise

In this case, the Home Office may return him back at their expense but this is not good for a person's immigration history. It depends on an individual's case.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
In normal cases ,do the sponsor send information to home office or just revoke his sponsorship in what way?

They also notice the Home Office, but because it has happened so shortly, border office may not have information yet.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Normally how many days it will take to pass the info to border office?

I am afraid, I can not answer this question as I do not hold this information.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you very much , I appreciate your answers

You are most welcome! I hope everything goes well with your brother's arrival.