Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

My friend in Sri Lanka would like to come to the UK. He has

my friend in Sri Lanka would like to come to the UK. He has an open ended work permit for the EU - he worked in Italy for 13 years till last year and plans to go back there in January. How will Brexit affect his coming to England?
JA: What steps has your friend taken? Has he filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does your friend live in? If different, what is his citizenship?
Customer: he is a Sri Lankan citizen he is at present in Sri Lanka
JA: Has your friend talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not sure

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is*****’m an immigration lawyer in the UK and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please bear with me if I need to ask you some clarifying questions. Thank you!

What is your friend's nationality?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Sri Lankan

It was nice to speak to you just now. Please refer to the following link, it is an official government source and has all the information about new routes:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-immigration-system-what-you-need-to-know