How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tamari SL Your Own Question
Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 816
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Tamari SL is online now

My friend in Sri Lanka would like to come to the UK. He has

This answer was rated:

my friend in Sri Lanka would like to come to the UK. He has an open ended work permit for the EU - he worked in Italy for 13 years till last year and plans to go back there in January. How will Brexit affect his coming to England?
JA: What steps has your friend taken? Has he filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does your friend live in? If different, what is his citizenship?
Customer: he is a Sri Lankan citizen he is at present in Sri Lanka
JA: Has your friend talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not sure

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is*****’m an immigration lawyer in the UK and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please bear with me if I need to ask you some clarifying questions. Thank you!

What is your friend's nationality?

Tamari SL and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Sri Lankan

It was nice to speak to you just now. Please refer to the following link, it is an official government source and has all the information about new routes:

Thank you