LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

Please I have a stepdaughter that needs to do AL to enter

Hi please I have a stepdaughter that needs to do AL to enter university have just completed her GSCE With Science subjects wanted to do nursing course please how do I get student visa for her she is 16yrs of age and passed all her science courses and English
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: No she is just finished she is in Nigeria,I want to know what I need to do to get visa for he to continue her education here please
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the student visa?
Customer: Know
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The money involved if possible please

Good afternoon, I will assist with your question.

She would first need to look at schools she is planning to attend and be accepted by the school then she can apply for the student visa. I will send you a link with details of tier 4.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Am just investigating what I need to do and we’re to start she just finished now we lost both parents in accident few years back she’s living in the hostel b t

You would also need to get a court order from Nigeria that you have sole responsibility over your step daughter.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I live in Northampton have just ask the colleges here they said they don’t take international students