LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

Is it possible to travel to UK with a tourist visa now?

Good evening, yes you can travel to U.K. with a tourist visa and it will be valid for 6 months.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
its valid for 6 months. So even Uk now in lockdown i can travel because i have a ticket in 10 days

Yes there is a current lockdown whereby you should not travel unless if it’s essential. However if arriving into the U.K. you would only be expected to isolate for 14days if from a country on self isolation list.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry for many questions. Is it essential if i want to see my wife .we want to process EU settlement status for me?

I am trying to call you no answer.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi sorry I did not see you call me. Can we talk?

It was a pleasure assisting you today