LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I want to get dependent visa am from India am in UK now, I

Customer Question

I want to get dependent visa am from India am in UK now
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in uk citizenship is India
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: Noo
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: And wife is also in uk already We both are students
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

Good morning, you can switch to your wife’s dependent student visa from the U.K. You meet the following requirements:

Your partner and children (‘dependants’) may be able to apply to come to the UK or stay longer in the UK.

You must be one of the following:

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

Please see the guidance above.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Sir/madam
My wife is going to come to UK on 24 Feb this month and my visa is going to expire on March 31st so I need dependent visa and we we both from India
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

If your wife is coming on the student visa then you can switch to her dependent it would need to be applied before 31 March

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What are the documents required and how should I apply please do help me
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

Proof of wife’s studies such as certificate of studies, confirm of course, proof of your relationship such as marriage certificate, proof that you have a genuine relationship such as communication through what’s app, address proof of living, bank statements to show your wife can support you. It’s an online application please see the link to make application.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

Please note if you have been in the U.K. longer then 12 months You would does not need to prove you have money yourself.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Sir/madam
Am here from Jan 2019 and how do I get marriage certificate here in uk
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

If you and your wife legally married in India then it would be the one that was given at the time.