UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I am a member of EU. Is it possible for me to move to UK and

Customer Question

Good evening. I am a member of EU. Is it possible for me to move to UK and start working now after brexit? If yes, what steps I need to take?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in Lithuania, I am Lithuanian.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 14 days ago.

I am afraid no, it is no longer possible for you to move to the UK to work without a UK work visa: https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/work-visas

May I help further?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am a member of EU. Is it possible for me to move to UK and start working now after brexit? If yes, what steps I need to take

All the best

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Which type of visa should I apply for?

Please check the link and choose the one that suits your skills and qualifications. You may need a UK sponsor as well.