LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I'm applying for an FLR(FP) extension. I live in a shared

I'm applying for an FLR(FP) extension. I live in a shared house with 2 other people that I don't know too well. However the application asks me to list the names and ages of the other people living in my household. what can I do? I answered saying that I don't have a close relationship with them and cant provide their names, I'm not sure if this is right. Thankyou!

Good evening, you would need to write the details of people living with therefore you can roughly state their age if you do not know and names.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Sorry, just to confirm if I don't know their names will that be okay?

You can list tenant then age if you do not know the names

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thankyou!

It was a pleasure assisting you today. Take care

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
My child lives with his Mother and I Live in a separate home. I live in a shared home Is that going to be a problem since I'm applying as a Parent

It will not be a problem as long as you show your involved in the upbringing of your child.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I got asked this question too: Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?

Just explain your reasons for staying in U.K. in relation to your child.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The application requires a letter from my child's mother, an ID document and a Utility bill from her. She done all of that however the signature on the Letter she wrote is different from that on he drivers License ID and she doesn't want to re-write the letter. I can imagine this is going to be a problem in the future?

The signatures should match to show it was written by her.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I got asked this question:
Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?
(Required)
For example, include any information you wish to be considered about the welfare or best interests of any children you have in the UK. You must demonstrate you have a genuine, subsisting and active parental relationship.How long should the answer be really? the box requires 3000 words character and I'm a bit overwhelmed by that.
Also are there some hints/tips of things I must write for this question?

It’s not judged by how much you write just answer in how you are personally involved in the upbringing of your child.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
This is my first time applying for my visa myself. Its an extension for an FLR(fP) unmarried father, what common errors should i avoid to avoid it being rejected?

As long as you can show you are actively involved in your child’s life this should be a positive aspect towards your application. Proof of financial support, photos, receipts for things bought for child.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The extension doesnt make mention of documents such as a letter from the GP or School, does this mean I dont need to provide these documents? during my first application I provided these documents. Covid has also made it harder to provide these documents

They are good documents to provide to support your case it’s not everything the home office will list as additional documents.