How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1522
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

I am asylum seeker section 4.I have baby get for refugee mum

Customer Question

Hi .I am asylum seeker section 4.I have baby get for refugee mum so can apply home office by family case please.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in Uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about asylum?
Customer: I had lawyer But when the home office rejected my case the lawyer left my case
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 13 days ago.

Good morning, what were you refused on the basis of the child! I’d the child’s father British or have indefinite leave to remain?

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 13 days ago.

You can make an application in regards ***** ***** child on the basis of parent of child.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am father.the mother have indefinite leave to remain
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

Why was application refused?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I left my country because of politics.the home office didn’t accept that cause
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

Then unfortunately you should look applying under the parent route.