How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SS Legal Advisor Your Own Question
SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1027
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
SS Legal Advisor is online now

I am planning to apply for a Student Visa and I need to

Customer Question

I am planning to apply for a Student Visa and I need to bring my wife with me.
Do I need to choose a postgraduate degree or I can choose an undergraduate degree?
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  SS Legal Advisor replied 11 days ago.
I am an experienced legal advisor and I am happy to answer your question.Only a postgraduate degree would be eligible for you to bring your spouse with you.Kind regards
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for your quick response. I have a further question: I read that if the course is a government sponsored course it would allow to bring my spouse with me even if below degree level
Here's the link: "Can my family work in the UK?"
Expert:  SS Legal Advisor replied 11 days ago.
That is also correct.If government sponsored you'd be able to apply to have your spouse come.