How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7870
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am an Irish citizen living in the UK. I live with my 3

Customer Question

Hello. I am an Irish citizen living in the UK. I live with my 3 children whom were all born here. My younger sister visits me often from Nigeria. I would like her to move her permanently to live with me. She's an established handbag designer. She's single, no kids, age 38. How do I apply for her to get legal long stay?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 13 days ago.


I am a solicitor.

Your sister is an adult and she would need to qualify for a UK visa in her own right.

The different visa types are explained here:

All the best