LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

My salary has not been paid on time as a director always in

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: My salary has not been paid on time as a director always in different amount is this going to effect my application
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: No
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Director
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’m a a director of my own limited company. And I pay myself dividends and director basic salary. However my salar wasn’t paid on time and always in diffrent amounts. I’m now going to apply for spouse visa as a sponsor
Is there any advice u could give me

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I will be waiting

Good morning, in regards ***** ***** financial requirement for spouse visa if you are relying on self employment you must be able to show two years tax returns, business bank statements, business receipts therefore if salary is not being paid on time then it will not show steady income to meet the £18,600 per annum. You can also qualify using savings of £62,500 which must be in account for 6 months.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi my salary has been paid but in chunks. According to Appendix if I director of limited company. I need last full financial year of accounting. Not 2 years. How ever I can send 2 years I want . Another reason my salary always paid in chunks cos of covid. And bussiness closures

It would be advisable to provide 2 years.

LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience: Expert in Immigration and family law